Copyright © 2008--www.iofoto.com
Film Stocks Features:
288 analog photographic film presets
- Select from Agfa®, Fuji®, Ilford®, Kodak®, Polaroid® and Rollei® color and black and white film stocks
- Choose from a wide range of historical photographic processes
- Get the skewed color look of cross processing
- Apply Lo-Fi photographic looks from Lomo and Holga toy cameras
- Age your images with the looks of faded films
- Create your own film stock presets
- Layering system for multiple film stock application *
- Sophisticated but easy to use masking tools *
- Add a vignette to any preset
- Modify images with presets or sliders
- Quickly search for presets
- 32 bit image processing
- Multi-processor acceleration
- GPU acceleration
* Photo plug-in version only.
- One Film Stocks photo plug-in license will allow it to run in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and Apple Aperture if installed on the same machine.
- One Film Stocks video/film plug-in license will allow it to run in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro (including FCPX), Apple Motion 5 and Avid Editing Systems if installed on the same machine.
The film names and stocks listed above are the brands and trademarks of their respective holders. None of the film producers listed on this page endorse or sponsor Digital Film Tools or any other content contained on this page, nor are any of the film producers affiliated with Digital Film Tools. All trademarks and copyrights are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
Product Manual / User Guides
The above software contains a 15 day fully functional trial for both photo and video/film versions.
Note: The Film Stocks installer includes both photo and video/film versions. Choose the version(s) you would like to install during installation.
Please download and test the software on your machine before purchasing.
The software will be converted to a permanent version by purchasing a license.
Internet access required during activation / deactivation and to get a trial license.
System / Software Requirements:
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 and up
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 and up
- Apple Photoshop Lightroom 3 and up
- Apple Aperture 3 and up
- Adobe After Effects CS5 and up
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 and up
- Apple Final Cut Pro 6/7
- Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.0.4
- Apple Motion 5.0.3
- Avid Editing Systems (64 Bit only)
- Macintosh Multicore 64 Bit Intel® processor
- Mac OSX 10.7.x - OSX 10.9.x
- Windows Vista 64 bit, Windows 7 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit
Internet access required for software activation / deactivation / trials
- Version 126.96.36.199v3 (Mac Only) released 08/20/2014
- Avid Media Composer 8.1 Compatibility
Film Stocks is now compatible with Avid Media Composer 8.1.
- Version 188.8.131.52 released 6/19/14
- Installer - Photoshop Creative Cloud 2014
The installer now automatically finds the Photoshop Creative Cloud 2014 install location.
- Version 184.108.40.206v5 (Mac Only) released 10/04/2013
- Activation Problem
Fixed the activation window popping up multiple times in FCPX when Film Stocks was applied to multiple clips in a sequence.
- Version 220.127.116.11v4 (Mac Only) released 10/01/2013
- Photoshop Hang With Smart Layer
It was possible to hang Photoshop when working on a Smart Layer that hung off
the edge of the canvas--such as when shifted up and to the right.
- Avid Crashed When GPU Rendering Failed
On some graphics cards, Avid would crash when clicking the Done button in the
- Version 18.104.22.168 (Mac Only) released 08/29/2013
- Trial Activation Problem - Avid Media Composer 7
The trial activation window on Avid Media Composer 7 would flash on and then
- Version 22.214.171.124 (Mac Only) released 07/02/2013
- Activation Problem
If Film Stocks was not licensed, FCPX would crash when Film Stocks was applied
to a clip in the timeline.
- Version 1.5 released 06/11/2013
- Activated After Effects Render Multiple Frames Features
Film Stocks now works with the After Effects Memory & Multiprocessing > Render
Multiple Frames feature.
- GPU Acceleration
Film Stocks is now accelerated with OpenCL using your graphics card resulting in
dramatic speed increases.
- 32 Bit Floating Point Precision
Film Stocks can now process with 32 bit floating point precision.
- Avid 32 Bit No Longer Supported
32 bit Avid systems are no longer supported.
- Premiere Pro Interface Launching
In Premiere Pro, the user interface is now launched using the Film Stocks
Interface button at the top of the effect controls.
- 2048 Pixel Resolution Default in User Interface
The Film Stocks user interface now uses a 2048 pixel default resolution instead
of 1024. This means you are working at a higher resolution in the Film Stocks
- Aperture > Load/Save Setup Problem
Previously, there was a problem with Aperture loading and saving Film Stocks
- Photoshop Elements - Installer
The Film Stocks installer can now install into the Apple App Store Version of
- Photoshop Window Priority - Macintosh
If you turned off the Photoshop "Open Documents As Tabs" preference on a Mac,
the Film Stocks user interface would go behind the image in Photoshop.
- Version 126.96.36.199 released 10/25/2012
- FCPX 10.0.6 Compatibility
Film Stocks is now compatible with changes made to Final Cut Pro X 10.0.6.
Previous versions of Film Stocks had image orientation problems in the user
interface as well as crashing with FCPX 10.0.6.
- Version 188.8.131.52 released 06/12/2012
- Apple Final Cut Pro 10.0.5
- Image Flipped in User Interface
Final Cut Pro changed its image orientation in 10.0.5 causing the image to be
flipped in the Film Stocks user interface. We have worked around this.
- Version 1.0.2 released 04/25/2012
Motion 5 Supported
Apple Motion 5 is now a supported host application.
- FCPX - More Parameters
All Film Stocks parameters have been added to the Apple Final Cut Pro X user interface.
- Version 1.0.1 released 04/23/2012
Final Cut Pro X Supported
Final Cut Pro X is now a supported host application.
- Fixed Bugs
Photoshop Video Playback - Mac
If you applied Film Stocks to a video clip and hit the play button, only the first couple of frames rendered.
Premiere Pro CS6 Crash
Fixed a bug in Premiere Pro CS6 that caused a crash if the Film Stocks user interface was opened immediately after being closed.
- Version 1.0 released 01/23/2012