pho•to•copy (foh-tuh-kop-ee): Software that creates a photographic reproduction of a printed or graphic work made with a process in which a new image is formed by the action of proprietary image analysis, color, texture and light. Whether it's still or moving images, the key attributes are copied from one image and applied to another.
We have painstakingly analyzed the brightness, color, tone, detail, grain and texture of some of the world's greatest movies, paintings, photographs and historical photographic processes. The DNA of these masterpieces can now be applied to your very own images with PhotoCopy. The color, tone and brightness of the original work are replicated while the texture, grain and detail are simulated.
Have some images that you would like to copy and apply their attributes to other images? No problem. Just create, save and apply these custom presets to other images.
Make any picture look interesting. Good, bad, ugly—PhotoCopy doesn't care. You supply the image, we supply the secret sauce. Combine the two and create a new work of art.
- Pick from 94 Academy Award nominated movies including Apocalypse Now, Blade Runner, Frankenstein, Gone with the Wind, King Kong and The Lord of the Rings
- Choose from 72 paintings from artists such as Cezanne, Chagall, Greco, Leonardo, Monet, Rembrandt, Renoir and Van Gogh to name a few
- Select from 40 photographs by various masters of photography including Abbott, Andreev, Cunningham, Fenton, Nadar, Outerbridge, Stieglitz and Weston
- Try one of 30 historical processes, some of which are Ambrotype, Cyanotype, Liquid Emulsion, Kallitype, Palladium, Salt Print, Vandyke and Wet Plate
- Search for images to copy using one of our many preset searches that include famous movies, painters, photographers, historical processes or do your own custom search
- Copy the key attributes from one image and apply them to another
- Create custom presets from your own images
- Color, tone and brightness replication
- Texture, grain and detail simulation
- Add a vignette to any preset
- Modify images with presets or sliders
- Quickly search for presets
- Layering system for multiple PhotoCopy applications *
- Sophisticated but easy to use masking tools *
* Photo plug-in version only
- One PhotoCopy photo plug-in license will allow it to run in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and Apple Aperture if installed on the same machine.
- One PhotoCopy video/film plug-in license will allow it to run in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro X, Apple Motion 5, Avid Editing Systems, Assimilate Scratch, Black Magic Resolve, Sony Vegas and The Foundry's Nuke if installed on the same machine.
PhotoCopy v2 Downloads
User Guide and Tutorial
The above software contains a 15 day fully functional trial for both photo and video/film versions.
Note: Please download and test the software on your machine before purchasing. Once a permanent license has been issued, your order can not be refunded.
The software will be converted to a permanent version by purchasing a license.
Internet access required during activation / deactivation and to get a trial license.
System / Software Requirements:
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 and up (64 Bit Only)
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 and up (Non-app store version)
- Apple Photoshop Lightroom 3 and up
- Apple Aperture 3
- After Effects CS5 and up
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 and up
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Avid Editing Systems (64 Bit only)
- Macintosh Multicore Intel® processor
- Mac OSX 10.7.x and up
- Windows Vista 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit
Internet access required for software activation / deactivation / trials
Version 2.0v2 released 1/30/2015Bug Fixes
- Delete Layer
You can now Delete a layer when multiple layers are present.
- Nuke Plug-in Naming
Added prefixes to the plug-in names so as to not create conflicts with Nuke's internal node naming.
- Custom Preset Thumbnail
Custom preset thumbnails now use the image that the preset was created from.
Version 2.0 released 1/26/2015Features
- Internet Image Search
Search for images to copy using one of our many preset searches that include famous movies, painters, photographers, historical processes or do your own custom search.
- Layers and Masking
Photo plug-in hosts now have layering and masking. Mask types include: Gradient, Spot, Path, Snap, EZ Mask, Selection and Paint.
- OFX Host Support
The OFX plug-in format is now supported making it compatible with digital intermediate programs Assimilate Scratch and Blackmagic Design Davinci Resolve, the Foundry’s Nuke compositing software and the Sony Vegas non-linear editing system.
- Retina Display Support
Support for Mac Retina displays has been added.